Special events 2019
- February 8th, 2019= Dojo Biraki (DOJO Opening Celebration)
- February 9th and 10th, 2019= Kyudo Seminar
- April 20 and 21= Wellness thru Zen Seminar
- July 21, 2019= Japanese Culture and Arts Day 10-6 (Hosted by the Way of the Sword Club)- Open to the Pubic
- October 3-6, 2019= Camp out the with Fumetsu Clan- A camping weekend of fun, excitement and Armor!
- October 20, 2019= Tea Ceremony course with Akihiko Sensei- 3 Spots left (4hrs-$50 PP starts at 9am) These classes will be held every 2 months with the aim of Tea licensure/certification
- November 8-10- IMAF International Seminar
- December 20-22= Wellness thru Zen Seminar
- December 28th= Introduction to The Landmark Forum
- January 17-19= Kyudo winter Camp
- February 16th= Special Kyudo guest instructor "Budo" Rick Beal
- March 14th, 10-6= Shugyo Matsuri - Traditional Japanese Education and Training fair (in partnership with the Way of the Sword Club) Shugyo Schedule Here
- March 29th= Kyudo Demonstration at Miami Beach Botanical Garden (By invitation of the Conciliate General of Japan in Miami)
- April 11th, 9-3= Introduction to Iaido (geared for out-of-towners, 4 participants minimum- pre-registration required)
- COVID restricts extra programming
- Central Florida Comic Con at the RP Funding Center in Lakeland- June 12th and 13th 2021
- Kyudo Demonstration at the World Archery UBU Expo at the Orange County Convention Center July 2nd and 3rd 2021
- Free introduction to kyudo class on Sunday July 25th from 2-4.
- Free 2-hr introduction to iaido (Japanese Swordsmanship) class on Saturday August 21st from 10-12.
- Dojo Receives Grant from Easton Foundations to purchase Archery equipment- April 2021
- Dojo Receives Grant from Japan Foundation to pursue Shugyo Matsuri (Cultural fair) in the fall of 2021!- March 2021
- September 7th 2021- Arching Oaks Art and Culture center (Kashimon Dojo) been rezoned into a Community Facility Development (Japanese cultural)